Saturday, August 7, 2010

Delay in postings...

I know it has been a very, very long time since I last posted.  Guess you could say I'm taking a break from posting.  Right now, I need to be with my family and friends more.

Visiting Scott's Uncle Donald and Aunt Annie.  Uncle Donald has lost alot of weight since the last time we saw him.  And he's aged.  I try to keep my sense of humor around him, but it's so hard.  He reminds me of how my dad was when he was fighting cancer.  It's just not fair!  To see someone so strong to dwindle from life.  Why???????

I tell myself because God has something else in mind for them, but it's hard to understand.

Needless to say, I'm so glad Scott and I came to see them.  It's going to be a hard visit. 

Please keep Uncle Donald in your thoughts and prayers.  They are desparately needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment