Sunday, June 6, 2010

Aunt Annie's home!

Scott and I got good news yesterday about his Aunt Annie.  She's home from the hospital ahead of schedule.  He talked to her yesterday and she sounded good.  I am so relieved; Scott is too.

Didn't do much this weekend.  Too hot and humid for me.  Yesterday Scott and I did some errands and visited with some of his friends at the park.  I broke down and went to Woolworks yarn store in Putnam yesterday.  Bad, bad, bad!!!  But I just can't help it.  I walk in there and the yarn is calling my name.  Nan-ceeeeee, knit with meeeee!  Blasted yarn.

There really isn't too much other excitement going on.  Been working on separating the paint cans in the cellar for the Hazardous Waste thing in Pomfret next Saturday.  I even found a small can of bowling alley wax!  No bowling alleys here, so I have no idea what my dad was doing with that.

Been awhile since my "words of Yankee wisdom", hasn't it?  So here it is:
"If it rains on the first Sunday of the month, every Sunday except one will be wet"

No comments:

Post a Comment