Sunday, June 27, 2010

A long time....

I know....I've been slacking off big time.

It's another hot one today.  Thank goodness the pool is up and running.  I think Scott's having more fun with it than I am.  We bought some floats yesterday and outdoor cushions for the chairs.  Nothing very exciting.

Scott called West Virginia last night...Uncle Donald isn't doing well with the chemo he's getting for his cancer.  I guess they are giving him double doses.  We're going in August to visit with them.  I think it's going to be a tough one for all of us.  I've been saying extra prayers for him and Aunt Annie.

Mom's getting ready to watch the NASCAR race at Loudon Speedway.  Her man is #5, Mark Martin.  Scott's is #88, Dale Earnhardt, Jr.  Mine?  I don't really have one.  I watch it, but going around in a circle?  I don't know.  It's like golf, running around after a little ball....puhleaze.  I'd rather be driving the golf cart.  That looks like it's much more exciting.

No other news, which I guess is good news.  I'm still reading the book "Little Bee" which is pretty good.  Just taking me a long time to finish.  The afghan?  I'm still working on that too.  I've got to start moving though if I want it done for August for Aunt Annie and Uncle Donald.

Stay cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment