Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Don't like being sick....

UGH!  That's all I can come up with.

The last few days I've been light-headed, nauseous, weak, no appetite, and sleepy.  Went to the Doctor's today and he ordered some blood tests.  Hopefully nothing too serious, but I do want to know what it is.  (And no, I'm not pregnant, even though there's a rumor about it at work.  People obviously have nothing better to do.)

Scott and I did celebrate our anniversary on Saturday.  We went to Warwick and had dinner at the Olive Garden.  Yum!  At least that tasted good before I got sick.

This Friday, we're supposed to go see Alan Jackson, Josh Turner (hold me back!!!!!) and Chris Young at Mohegan Sun.  I hope I'm better by then, or at least have some kind of med to make me better.

So far, Scott's been fine.  Thank goodness.  One of us has to work!

Can't think of anything else...hope everyone is doing better than me!  : - (

No comments:

Post a Comment