Thursday, May 6, 2010

Friday's coming.....

You know the saying...."Thank God It's Friday???"  Well, I am very thankful for that.  It's been a so-so (bleah) week.  I can't really pinpoint anything, except that it was bleah.

I actually have a decent paycheck for this week.  So far I only lost 30 minutes.  That's pretty good.  I can't remember the last time I had a paycheck like that (except for vacation). 

On May 9 (Mother's Day)  Scott and I celebrate our 1 year anniversary.  We going out Saturday to Warwick, RI to go shopping and eat (hopefully at the Olive Garden).  I have to remember to take out our wedding cake top (can't imagine how that will taste.)

I can't think of too much news.  Even that is bleah.

Bleah, BLEAH, BLEAH

Anyways.....In case I don't write before Sunday.....Happy Mother's Day to all.  I know I'm very thankful for my mom.  She's always there for me through thick and thin.  Thanks you, Mom!

Another Yankee Weather wisdom......

If all the stars are out tonight, it will be a nice day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment