Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Beautiful Sunday!

What a beautiful day outside! A little breezy, but sunny and bright...love it!

Scott surprised me yesterday and asked if I wanted to take a ride to Barnes and Noble. Of course I shook my head "yes!" Then I thought, hmmm, what does he want? lol. But we went today to the B&N in Millbury, MA. Then stopped at Morse's in Southbridge, MA to pick up some pansies. I love pansies! They all have little faces on them. My Grandma Ericson (my om's mom) loved pansies too, and she used them all the time when she pressed flowers for pictures she sold at craft shows in the area. Then we got Chinese at Jade Garden for lunch with my mom (it was the best thing I could come up with - we're supposed to share the cooking, but, geesh, it's hard!) After lunch, I helped my mom clean bird cages. God, they are slobs! But at least they look cleaner (for today)

Tomorrow is doctor day for Scott and me. Dentist for him; eye doctor and dentist for me; then he has to go to the vet with his mom and her dog. Then the rest of the week looks pretty quiet. At least the drs appt. will be done in one day.

Scott just finished mowing the lawn (I helped a little). It's definitely spring now. Pretty soon the garden will be rototilled and we can start planting that. Not that I eat many vegetables - I just like watching things grow.

Ahhhhh, vacation. Gotta love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment