Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Day at Harkness....

On Wednesday, Scott and I went to Harkness State Park in Waterford, CT. The weather was gorgeous! The first time I went there was last year and I loved it. They were just starting to plant the pansies yesterday, so hopefully we'll go back in the late spring/early summer. Here are some pics:

Seashells, Seashells by the seashore....Yes, we collected alot of small seashells.  Scott's pockets were loaded!

Scott

me

Side pic of Harkness Mansion.  There are quite a few flowers gardens around the mansion that visitors can walk through.  It's absolutely gorgeous.


After Harkness, we stopped at Crystal Mall, walked around a bit, then went to Hank's Dairy Bar where we had our first Hot Fudge Sundae of the season. Not enough Hot Fudge for me, but it was yummy!

Vacation definitely went too quickly. They always do. Sigh.

Hoping and praying for my friends and family! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment