Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday...

Today was an odd day. Scott and I did a lot of cleaning. Scott took care of the shed with all the equipment; I took care of the cellar. Stuff that I hadn't used since we moved in with my mom - out. Scott put up shelves in the shed for all the different machine bottles and things.

I like getting rid of things, but it's hard getting rid of the stuff in the cellar. My dad used to putter around in the cellar. He did woodworking and other things down there. Even now, I still get the feeling that he's there. Sometimes I turn around and it feels like he's there watching. I know nothing would happen, but just the same.

While I finished cleaning, Scott did some lawnmowing at the park where his mother lives. I ended up taking a nap.

Tomorrow Scott and I are supposed to take a ride to Harkness State Park in Waterford, CT. I went there for the first time last year. It's beautiful! Plus I love the ocean. So at least we'll be getting away from here for a little while.

Other than that, not too much new, which is good.

Still saying prayers for my friends...they are in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment