Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday...bleah

Monday again....those weekends go by too fast. Oh well, at least I only have 4 days of work this week, then I'm on vacation! Thank goodness!

I don't know why some days are harder than others. I know I should be happy, but sometimes it's hard to be. I know I'm lucky - I got up this morning, I have a job, not the best - but it's a job, I have people who love me and care about me, I have friends, I have a home and family. But I still get so bleah! I just don't understand it.

Then I think about people who have it worse than me. Don't have a job, don't have a roof over their heads, don't have family, or have a family member who is dying from some horrible disease. But yet they still manage to go on, somehow.

I guess I'm rambling. I try not to take out my mood on others, but I know I do. I don't mean to. But I guess I do. Part of human nature...

Well, tommorrow is another day...hopefully a better day for everyone.

"Things happen for a reason, just believe" I find myself referring back to this saying a lot lately. But I still don't understand why. I probably never will.

2 comments:

  1. oh, nancy! i'm so glad you started a blog! it's so liberating and cathartic and i look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jan....I find I can write better than talk...although my thoughts get all jumbled up sometimes (kind of the way I am sometimes!) And I enjoy reading your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete